Re: [be] [task #8015] Bibledit Keyterms and NT names facility for vernac

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] [task #8015] Bibledit Keyterms and NT names facility for vernacular input
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:57:47 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

Yes, it's working in 3.4.10.

View / Screen layout - to define where the new Tools area comes.
View / Keyterms in verse - to show the window with the keyterms that occur in the verse.

Regards,

Teus.

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:
Hi Teus,

Sound great- is this working already in BE 3.4.10?
I remember, some years ago I was sitting at an airport on the way to Africa to teach Paratext and sent a report to UBS asking for just this feature to be implemented in Paratext.
Looking forward to see, how it works

Greetings
Wolfgang

Teus Benschop wrote:
Follow-up Comment #2, task #8015 (project bibledit):

The first half is now implemented:
Well, let's put it like this: an attempt has been made to implement it. Hope
you like it.

When translating, and going to a certain verse, the user wishes to see all of the keyterms found in that verse, and what word they have chosen for it in
their own language.
The other half to follow.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8015>

  Message sent via/by Savannah