Re: [be] bibledit 3.3.45 available in git repository

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.3.45 available in git repository
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:32:42 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

This was because the update of the respository failed from my side, as the internet connection was down. But the mail nevertheless slipped out, bringing the things out of sync. It will be fixed next update, hopefully.

regards,

Teus.

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:
Hi Teus,

I have BE 3.3.44 installed. Trying to update to 45 tells me: Already up-to-date.

Greetings
Wolfgang

teus wrote:
References printing uses the new usfm layout engine, getting rid of Java and XEP
Parallel Bible and other routines use the new usfm layout engine