[be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1901140 ] Bibledit Keyterms and NT name

From: SourceForge.net
Subject: [be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1901140 ] Bibledit Keyterms and NT names facility for vernacular input
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:50:43 -0700

Feature Requests item #1901140, was opened at 2008-02-25 06:32
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by teus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=658624&aid=1901140&group_id=111189

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi Teus

I was wondering in bibledit in the tab area for key terms can the translator
type in the word that they have chosen in their language for that key term in
their own script. People in India have made a data base where the key terms
and NT Names run in two different windows to the window where the translation
is typed in Toolbox. The key terms and NT Names are sorted by verses and
books so that whatever verse you are translating in a certain book the key
term and NT names appears showing you what you have used earlier in your
translation. It helps us to be consistent in our use of key terms and
spelling or to improve upon them.

Is there such a facility in Bibledit and if not could it be put in there for
the future editions.

If these two features were available or will be available it would encourage
me to invest my time in portting across our files from Toolbox to Bibledit.

May be you have some suggestions for me. Is there a tutorial pdf file or
manual for bibledit which I could download. I don't have broadband connection
where I am and dial up is poor to connect to a help page on the internet.

I would like to move away from Toolbox since there are many problems with it
when it is running in Wine in Linux.

If these

Steve Lilley

Comment By: Teus Benschop (teus)