[Bayonne-devel] Outbound Call Progress

From: Walter Hansen
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Outbound Call Progress
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:01:16 -0700

Bayonne 1.x stable
Dialogic D/4PCI normal Dialogic drivers
CCScript 2.5.9

I can't seem to trace call progress on an outbound call using dail or
dial.dtmf.

I've searched the archives and I've seen numerous people say the exact same
thing, but there is never an answer. Is this a limitation of analog
Dialogic?

Currently the best I can do is use dial.dtmf and guess how long the call
should take to connect and then proceed from there. The problem is I'd like
to be able to work with things like busy signals, un-routed number and no
answer.