[Bayonne-devel] I need help!!! help me !

From: wang william
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] I need help!!! help me !
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:30:25 +0800

Dear ,bayonne-devel:

I have same questions for our test which the press bayonne inbound and
outbound calls support .
Our system entironment is  (FC4:linux--kernel 2.6.11 DB:mysql 4.0 )and
bayonne2-1.5.16

   I am not sure which problem occur in my system and how bayonne can
support calls.
Who can give me some of your system configure and environment documents ,and
how to configure /etc/bayonne/server.conf
/etc/bayonne/driver.conf to support parallel calls.
   How to handle the multiprocessing with ccsript?

With best regards ,thank you very much

william.wang
address@hidden
2007-07-06