RE: [Bayonne-devel] Hello

From: Walter Hansen
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Hello
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:33:06 -0700

Hello, few questions:

ISDN / Analog ?

Analog, but ISDN/T1 might be something attractive. We have two T-1s
currently. We'd like to keep the cost down. I wonder if we could route
analog signals across our phone sytem like we do for many of the faxes. The
thing is we get better rates on the T spans.

Are you using Dialogic hardware ?
Yep, it's a D/4pci variant. I think a J model, but I'm not sure.

If yes, Springware or DM3 ?
I think we were using the springware setup, but I'm not sure. I think there
were new drivers coming out but I only succeeded in setting up the old ones.
This was about 5 or 6 years ago. I did the install with the recommended Red
Hat version and packages. I think it was RH 6 or RH 7.

Julien