RE: [Bayonne-devel] Hello

From: Walter Hansen
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Hello
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:23:41 -0700

Here's the blurb I've emailed to a few people:

I have an older server that we were going to hook up as an IVR at some
point. It has an analog Dialogic 4 card installed and was working with an
early version of Bayonne (probably around 0.7) with RedHat 6(?). It was last
working with test scripts and it was answering calls.

We have a new project where we would like to dial a list of numbers from a
mysql database. Ideally the system would dial the number, listen to the
greeting and compare it to a known greeting or possibly a few known
greetings and then record if it was a recognized greeting and report on it.

I don't know how accurately two recordings could be compared, but I was
thinking that it sounded plausible.

Anyway, if there were a Bayonne programmer that could work for us on this,
it would speed project completion. It's been years since I even looked at
Bayonne. It seems like a simple enough project if I was up on the code and
the software, but I'm mostly working in php and perl these days.