[Bayonne-devel] ScriptInterp::getMember VS. ScriptCommand::getMember

From: Zhang Le
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] ScriptInterp::getMember VS. ScriptCommand::getMember
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:20:13 +0800

These two getMember's behavior is different.
For example. for "register.sip"
ScriptInterp::getMember's result doesn't include the leading dot, ie. the
result is "sip"
ScriptCommand::getMember's result include the leading dot, ie. the result is
".sip"

Unfortunately, this difference is overlooked sometimes.
For example, in bayonne2-1.5.28 src/checks.cpp, chkSlog function assumes
ScriptCommand::getMember's result doesn't include the leading dot, thus
command like "slog.info" won't work.

Although we could fix the problem by modifying chkSlog(), I think the better
solution is make the behavior of the two getMember consistent with each
other.

So I made two patches, one for ccscript3-1.0.9, the other for bayonn2-1.5.29
.
These two patches could make ScriptCommand::getMember behave the same as
ScriptInterp::getMember, and solve all (at least I can't find any more) the
problems caused by this behavior change of ScriptCommand::getMember.
Please check the attachment.

--
Zhang Le, Robert
Linux Engineer/Trainer