Re: [Bayonne-devel] Questions about bayonne2's script syntax

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Questions about bayonne2's script syntax
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:14:42 -0400

You can also use "add", but the docs do have some leftovers from the
older release.

Here is a foreach example to try:

        set %list "a,b,c"
        foreach %item %list token=","
                echo %item
        loop

The behavior of first and last is now tied only to queues and fifo's,
where remove can be overloaded to apply to other data types...