[Bayonne-devel] Questions about bayonne2's script syntax

From: Zhang Le
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Questions about bayonne2's script syntax
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:21:07 +0800

I am using bayonn2-1.5.27/ccscript3-1.0.9 and I take this guide
http://data.gnutelephony.org/docs/bayonne2/script.html as a reference. I
have found the follow problems.  If there were any misunderstandings, please
let me know. Thanks.
1. Command "post" which is claimed can be used to add values to stack/fifo
does not exist. Instead, we can now just use "set" to add values to
stack/fifo.
2. It seems that "first" and "last" command don't have field/offset/token
keywords any more. Because, the checker function for them is
ScriptChecks::chkCat(), which doesn't allow any keyword.
3. "foreach" command seems not working.

In light of the these problems, could anyone tell me what is the best way
for a beginner to master bayonne2 script language?
I am really confused.
Thank you!

--
Zhang Le, Robert