Re: [Bayonne-devel] Phone number dialed by caller (user, client!)

From: Tristan
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Phone number dialed by caller (user, client!)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:51:49 +0200

*N1 is stored in the 'Generic Number'* *with the name** 'Number asked before traduction'* (Warning : it is not the same as "call forward") in the IAM message of the ISUP.

In DSS1, we find it in the SETUP message with a "Facility information élément" coded with the "Callfph" invoke component.

It is avalaible with the european ETSI standard (this parameter is described in EN 300 210-1 V1.2.4 (1998-06) chapter 9.2.2.1)

This is currently not decoded by bayonne v1 ( i don't know for bayonne v2 ).

I'm sorry if the translation sound confuse, i can write it in french if you prefer, maybe i'll be clearer.

I'll take a look at this if I have time.

Cheers

Michel a écrit :
Hi Julien,

Thanks you for you fast answer!

We have a Dialogic digital card : D600-JCT 2E1
Our protocol is  : Euro ISDN

We checked with our Telecom, he forwards us the number dialed by the caller.

With %pstn.dnid we get the last four digits of N2. N2 is called by N1, so %pstn.dnid gives us N2 (last four digits only).

I am sorry! My first email was not very clear, it didn't point out our problem!

Here it is:

We have two phone numbers (N1 and N2) where caller (C) can call us.
N1 is our premium number and N2 is our black number.

For a normal call session, Callers call N1, then, N1 is redirected to N2 by our telecom operator. (The number dialed by callers is forwarded to us).

We obviously don't want callers to call N2.
Thus, we want to get the number dialed by callers and accept the call if callers call N1, or reject it if callers call N2.

Maybe, there are others solutions to make what I described above...please tell me! :-)

I hope that it was clear this time !;-)

Thank you for your helps!

Julien Chavanton a écrit :
Hi,

%pstn.dnid should contain the (CLI, CalledId, ANI).

-What is your hardware, protocol?
-Check with the Telecom to see if they are forwarding it.