[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne2 and Dialogic

From: Ugljesa Stosic
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne2 and Dialogic
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:50:57 +0200

We are using Bayonne1 and one digital (T1) Dialogic board, and we want to
upgrade system with one analog Dialogic board, for connection with local PBX.

We were not sure if Bayonne1 with globalcall driver supports both analog and
digital boards in the same system. According to Bayonne2 documentation
globalcall driver should support system with mixed Dialogic card, which is what
we need.

So, we tried to move to Bayonne2 on our test system (RedHat 7.3 with one analog
Dialogic card). We successfully installed all Dialogic (5.1SP1) drivers with
globalcall support and Bayonne2 (1.2.1)with "nonfree" (0.8.5) drivers and then
realized that there is no full support in Bayonne2 for the  Dialogic. We tried
with our old configuration files from Bayonne1 with no success.

So we are interested what is current status of the implementation of Dialogic
globalcall driver, and what are the easiest steps to get in working?

Regards,
   Ugljesa