Re: [Bayonne-devel] About h323 Codec

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] About h323 Codec
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:13:25 -0400

I wonder if we mismatch our codecs with the h323 ones...And is this under PPC or x86? I was not sure if ppc h323 was using native endian for linear audio...

Natrue wrote:
hi,
I use the G.711Au codec and Gnomemeeting, I get the cacophony when I
replay my recorded file on the h323 driver. What's the mistake ? who
get the same error and how to correct it? thank you !