RE: [Bayonne-devel] Early releases on new server

From: Ambar Roy
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Early releases on new server
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:54:47 +0530

> I looking for opinions on whether it would be better to do an early
> release of the new server so that more people can effectivily
> begin to
> work on it, or to wait until it is more complete.
Hi David,

I think that making a release would get more people to work on it. BTW what
is the status with the new server? Are you starting with a new
codebase/architecture or are you building upon the existing codebase? In
what ways is the new release going to be different from the current
development snapshot or the current stable release?

Regards,

Ambar Roy