[Bayonne-devel] Aculab Recording on bayonne

From: mks
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Aculab Recording on bayonne
Date: 26 Apr 2005 19:27:14 +0100

Hi all,

First, we do not use DTK111 we use DTK141 with patch from DTK140 that gives options of building drivers as Prosody2 (TiNG) or Prosody 1, since we could not get dtk111 to load firmware onto our boards.

You only need to create sysmbolic link of ln -s /usr/src/aculab/dtk141 dtk111 and bayonne will build straightforward.

In bayonne.conf we set firmware=/root/ets_supu.upr and it downloaded the firmware ok, it will look for dtk111 this time under /home/aculab/dtk111 , which is another symbolic link from dtk141.

We made thousands of calls, most of them in bulk and everthing is ok.

We do have problem though of recording, it keep looping and overwriting the audio and the script will not advance unless you press #, however if we replace record with sleep the script will complete.

There has been similar problem with other drivers, I believe and I was wondering those who have been running aculab resolved this aculab recording issue we use bayonne-1.2.14

We are getting similar problem with bayonne-1.2.8 which we have run with dialogic with great sucess.

Your help will be very appriciated.

Thanks,

Mo