RE: [Bayonne-devel]Join no port with h323

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel]Join no port with h323
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:33:58 -0400

I did modify the tone command to work with H323 integrated DTMF transfer.

SendUserInputAsQ931
SendUserInputAsString
SendUserInputAsTone
SendUserInputAsInlineRFC2833
SendUserInputAsSeparateRFC2833
NumSendUserInputModes

This is now working, I am doing test calls on a server and unfortunately there
is intermittent crash with no easy lead to the problem.

I would like to push debugging and make this stable; I will see what I can do.

Anyone else still working on this?
Julien