[Bayonne-devel] Changing voice libraries

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Changing voice libraries
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:12:55 -0500

Hello,

I'm running Bayonne 1.1.7 with dialogic on a Debian box.  I'm trying to allow callers to select Spanish.  I've created a SpanishF library and it sits in bayonne/data.  I've read through the online scripting guide in the section titled "Files, paths, prompts, extensions, and directories".  I'm curious if this even applies to version 1.1.7 as I've mapped my libraries in the bayonne.conf file and set the session.voice option to "spanish" and it still doesn't work.  I also see no errors when I run bayonne in test mode.

This is how I'm setting the options when a caller presses 2 for Spanish:

set %bt.wav_dir "esp" %spanishvoice
set %session.language "spanish"
slog "session.language = %session.language"
options voice=SpanishF
slog "session.voice = %session.voice"

Here are the changes I've made to the bayonne.conf file:

; Specify tts rule module(s) to load.  One or more language rules
; may be installed.
languages = english, spanish
.
.
.
.
# Define mapping between voices and translator language modules.
[voices]
UsEngM = english
UsEngF = english
SpanishF = spanish

Can anyone post a guide for changing voice libraries in bayonne 1.1.7?  Thanks for any help!

JL Smith