RE: [Bayonne-devel] Re : Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message-

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Re : Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message- got event 89 - TDX_ERROR
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:35:05 -0400

Right, this does a dx_stopch() but properly since it use Bayonne event to do
it, thank you.

I am still testing conference and I can tell the problem I have reported exist,
my server as an average of 100 simultanious calls.
However I do not know why sometime it is fine and sometimes not.

Can you send me an example of script using conference, I am interested to see
how we deal with a remote party hangup, because this is where problem is taking
place (sometimes).

Maybe we can code something in the drivers that will automatically remove
conferee from the conference if the server receive hangup and the script is in
conference.

Good week-end,
Julien