Re: [Bayonne-devel] (D/600 JCT 2E1 120) Feature Pack 1 ?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] (D/600 JCT 2E1 120) Feature Pack 1 ?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:28:39 -0500

I am not aware of a 5.0 "sp2" release under gnu/linux, though there is a 6.0 release that supports compact pci cards which is less widely seen.

Julien Chavanton wrote:
I am wandering witch version of Dialogic System release I should be
running with (D/600 JCT 2E1 120) ?

I will try Feature Pack 1
But still for springware board we need to use the almost obsolete
Kernel.

I learn today that Feature Pack 2 was released in 2004.

Julien