RE: [Bayonne-devel] E1 CTR4 Prompt / Time slot problem

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] E1 CTR4 Prompt / Time slot problem
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:31:22 -0500

I still have this problem in London the prompt sometime the prompt do not play.

I am wandering if this is Globalcall or D/600 JCT 2E1 120 problem.

Since bayonne behavior with prompt is quite simple to follow SCSA is made on startup and reuse until the server is restarted so if the prompt is playing correctly once on a particular channel

It should play next time or al least it wont be SCBus routing problem.

Anyone using D/600 JCT 2E1 120 + SR5SP1 + Globallcall ISDN ctr4.prm

Julien