[Bayonne-devel] Problems about loop structures

From: Michel Think
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Problems about loop structures
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:06:56 +0100

(Version : Bayonne 1.2.11)

Hi everyone,

I have met two problems in relation with loop structures...

*** Here is the first one :

I made a script in which I have a 'do...loop' containing if-then-else-endif
and another 'do loop' structures. When I tried it, Bayonne  blocked.

I don't understand why, do anyone has an explanation?

The script looks like :

       do

               if %var1 -eq 0
               then

                       if %var2 -eq 1
                       then

                               set %index 1

                               do %index -lt 7

                                       inc %index

                               loop

                       endif

               else

                       if %var3 -eq 1
                       then

                               set %index 1

                               do %index -lt 7

                                       inc %index

                               loop

                       endif
               endif

       loop
*** Here is my second problem :

I have a script which containing a 'repeat...loop' structure and I
noticed that sometime (not everytime) after the 'hangup' event, it
continues to repeat...Before hanging up, it repeats the number of time
we put as parameter in the 'repeat' instruction.
does anyone notice and has an explanation about this?

Thank you