Re: [Bayonne-devel] Does Dialogic card D/300SC-E1 support conference cal

From: infos chez fdrconseil
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Does Dialogic card D/300SC-E1 support conference call
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:29:15 +0200

Le Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:57:02 +0200, GOURDACHE, Mounir
<address@hidden> a écrit:

Dear Sirs,

First of all I thank all people who are working in the enhancement and developpement of bayonne. My question is if some body win to run last version of bayonne under D/300SC-E1, and if it support
conference call application.

Thank you by advance.

I don't know what you mean by "last version", but as for me it runs well
with :
- Bayonne 1.2.11
- Kernel 2.4.22-29 from Mandrake
- LiS-2.16.8
- D/300PCI-E1
- Dialogic software :
   DLGCcom-5.1-11
   DLGCcsp-5.1-4
   DLGCooc-4.0.5-5
   DLGCgc-2.1-7
   DLGCparms-5.1-3
   DLGCdev-5.1-10
   DLGCpri-5.1-3

This card is enough to make conferences with 2 conferees.
For more conferees, one may used :
- a patch made by Julien Chaventon for the Global Call api
- a patch made by Etoile Dièse for the CAPI api

Of course, you will also need a Dialogic Conference board such as the DCB
320/SC.

Cheers,

FdR