RE: [Bayonne-devel] Multiple party conference

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Multiple party conference
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:23:22 -0400

If Richard can join multiple conferee without special hardware it would be
fantastic.

On my side I realy need conference support so I have made dialogic conference
hardware work with Globalcall in Bayonne, "Etoile Dièse" also as made a similar
implementation with previous Dialogic API.

If you really need this in a hurry maybe I can send you the source code I have.

I think it should be fine.

Anyway do you have Dialogic conference resources DCB board or MSI board(If I
understand they act as audio Mixer)

Julien