Re: [bug #61169] Bad EEPROM read on mega2560 R3 Arduino board

From: Shane Santner
Subject: Re: [bug #61169] Bad EEPROM read on mega2560 R3 Arduino board
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:47:34 -0500

Reads from eeprom and flash take a normal amount of time. Maybe 20s for
flash and a few seconds for eeprom.

I did have to fix the bootloader on the atmega2560 using an arduino uno
board. Maybe I introduced an error in that process (wrong bootloader
uploaded for example).

Shane Santner
Founder and President, roundup2roundup
<http://twochristiansandagrill.blogspot.com/>