Re: New Progger Howto?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: New Progger Howto?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 21:12:36 +0200

As Konrad Rosenbaum wrote:

> Is there any important documentation I should read first?

"All documentation files usually end up in .c." ;-)

It depends how much you can re-use from existing code. I'm afraid, so
far, UPDI is only supported by the Atmel EDBG (and the like) tools,
which is completely different from a lowlevel self-driven approach.

> What do I have to do later on to get the patch accepted into the official
> sources?

There's a patch tracker around on savannah.nongnu.org, but I'm
terribly slow on integrating them, alas.  Supplying documentation
patches along with the implementation itself makes it easier for me to
integrate patches. ;-)

--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/