Re: [avrdude-dev] UC3C support

From: René Liebscher
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] UC3C support
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:22:35 +0100

Hi,

may be you can just doing the same as it is done for AT32UC3A0512. (Just
adding a new entry in the config file if noting else has changed with UC3C.)

It defines only the last 3 bytes of the signature. So the revision
number is not used.

It also ignores the first 4 bits of the part number, but as the
signature is only used to recheck for the right the devices the
remaining 12 bits might be enough to be sure programming the right device.

Kind regards

René