[avrdude-dev] UC3C support

From: Marco Nilsson
Subject: [avrdude-dev] UC3C support
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:17:27 +0100

I’m trying to add support for UC3C devices. These devices use a 4 byte JTAG
identifier, such as 0xr200003F where ‘r’ is the revision number. The problem
here is that avrdude only allows 3 bytes for signature, and no wildcards. This
means that I will either get a parse error when using 4 bytes, or the
signatures will not match.

Is there any way to extend this to 4 bytes and maybe even add wildcard bits?

 /Marco