Re: [avrdude-dev] FT232RQ pinout question

From: Darell Tan
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] FT232RQ pinout question
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:57:50 +0800

Hi Daniel,

Yes you should be able to use the FT232R as if it was a normal serial port.

I use the Sparkfun FTDI breakout board (which has a FT232RL) as a bitbang
programmer for the ATtiny25 series, the ATmega328P, as well as the ATtiny10
because I do not have a "real" programmer. I (randomly) picked the "dasa"
configuration, which utilizes the following signals: RTS, DTR, TXD and CTS.

Hope this helps.

--
Regards,
Darell Tan