Re: [avrdude-dev] programming XMega D3 boot section

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] programming XMega D3 boot section
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:54:27 +0000

FYI, in my build scripts that I use to build avrdude (as part of WinAVR), I set
the PATH immediately to just what I need to build the tools in the scripts; I
don't rely on my PATH that I operate with on a daily basis (which includes
directories to sometimes multiple WinAVR installations). I find that it's just
good practice.

Eric Weddington