Re: [avrdude-dev] attiny40 on avrdude

From: Darell Tan
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] attiny40 on avrdude
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:53:01 +0800

Hi Justin and Joerg,

It should actually be possible to use the ponyser programmer,
since the bitbang code is all the same.

All you need to do is to add the part definition for the attiny40
to avrdude.conf so it knows what the signature is, and its memory
locations, and you should be good to go.

Please add a 1K resistor from the ponyser MOSI pin before it
connects to TPIDATA pin on the attiny40.

If you do try it out, please keep us updated.

--
Regards,
Darell Tan