Re: [avrdude-dev] bug in usbasp.c

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] bug in usbasp.c
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:01:10 +0100

(Better subscribe to the list, in order to not miss followups.)

As Jason Kotzin wrote:

>  680   unsigned char *buffer = (m->buf)+address;
>  681   unsigned char blockflags = USBASP_BLOCKFLAG_FIRST;
>

> Above is the new code, line 680 used to be as follows:
>
> 680   unsigned char *buffer = m->buf;

Thanks a lot for debugging this, as well as for the patch.  Normally,
I'd ask you to file it in the patch tracker, but I'm just about to
apply it right now, so that's not necessary this time.

One question though: wouldn't usbasp_spi_paged_load() require a
similar change?