Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: [avrdude-dev] [RFC] avrdude FeatureRequestandCall

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: [avrdude-dev] [RFC] avrdude FeatureRequestandCall for Volunteers
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:15:41 -0300

Hello,

A while ago I was browsing through the avrdude manager, looking for a project
to pick up. I saw that ELF request Eric put in, and started hacking out some
code. I never finished it because it looked like a lot more work and I didn't
see anyone really screaming for it... but now things have changed. Not the
work part, the screaming part ;-)

I'll see if I can finished the ELF parsing part. I'll leave the command line
stuff for now, or more accurately whatever patch I make shouldn't be
considered the final version. I'll put some cheesy command line switch on,
that can be changed later.

Regards,

 -Colin