Re: [avrdude-dev] Set programming speed of parallel port porgrammer

From: Hannes Landertshamer
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Set programming speed of parallel port porgrammer
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:33:10 +0200

Dear Joerg,
thank you for this link. From what I see
avrdude-5.0-npd_ispdelay_2005-10-20.patch.bz2 is a patch that I can use as
an avrdude developer on Linux. But I'm just a poor user of avrdude (included
in the winavr package) on windows xp. Is there any possibility for me to run
such a patch on the windows version of avrdude? Or will I have to wait until
the ability to control the bit clock delay for ppi interface is included in
the next version of avrdude for windows?
hannes