[avrdude-dev] Set programming speed of parallel port porgrammer

From: Hannes Landertshamer
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Set programming speed of parallel port porgrammer
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:36:41 +0200

Hello,

I've been using avrdude together with my pony parallel programmer for a
while and I'm very happy with this setup.

But sometimes it appears that some bytes of flash are written incorrectly,
because programming speed is too fast. This especially happens with
microcontrollers, which are programmed for the first time and thus run on
the (slow) internal RC oscillator.

Is there any possibility to adjust the SPI clock rate in order to reduce the
programming speed of parallel port programmers?

/hannes