[avrdude-dev] avrdude 5.1 Portfile for Darwinports (w/patches)

From: Ned Konz
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude 5.1 Portfile for Darwinports (w/patches)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:04:52 -0700

Here's a Portfile and patches for building avrdude 5.1 on Mac OS X using the Darwinports system. I had to force the use of gcc-3.3 because of an optimization problem; if anyone knows how to do this "properly", I'd be interested to know (i.e. what if they don't have gcc-3.3, but have (say) gcc-4.1?).

I'll post the patches separately as well.

Ned Konz
MetaMagix embedded consulting
address@hidden