Re: [avrdude-dev] Support for ATtiny25/45/85 ?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Support for ATtiny25/45/85 ?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:01:59 +0200

As Markus Lampert wrote:

> See below for the configuration. There are a view entries I did not
> change (copied over from ATTiny26) since I couldn't figure out what
> they are for:

The usual way is to fetch them from Atmel's XML files.

>    - pagel
>    - bs2

No mention in the XML file.  (I think they are needed for parallel
programming in STK500.)  Funny enough, only the XML files for the
ATmega103 and ATtiny2313 mention PAGEL and BS2.

>    - stk500_devcode

ATtiny45: 0x14

Interestingly, for the ATtiny25 and 85, no STK500* support is
mentioned in the XML files at all.  Maybe they still aren't available
at all?

>    - avr910_devcode

Not officially supported by AVR910 anyway.

>    - readback_p1
>    - readback_p2

Nothing in the XML files either.  I guess these values have been taken
out of the respective datasheets for the older devices.