RE: [avrdude-dev] W32 code merge

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] W32 code merge
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:38:58 +1200

Hi Martin,

> So, could you please add the W32-changes to the
> CVS? W32-sources at:
> http://www.siwawi.arubi.uni-> kl.de/avr_projects/#avrdudew32

I've been through comparing the CVS 4.3.0 code to yours and appart from
the obvious WIN32Native differences you have added I have a couple of
questions:

1) In par.c you have added a delaymult to effectively double the delays.
Why did you need to do this?

2) You have also created another usleep() and added conditional
compilation around the usleep in ppiwin.c that I added. Why did you have
to do this?

3) In butterfly.c you have added some the exitprogrammer command. I
assume this should go in also.

I can cut these changes into the current version and then commit this
back into CVS if that is what is wanted.

Alex