Re: [avrdude-dev] about dude

From: erick castillo
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] about dude
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

Have you looked at the avrdude.conf file? I think it's in the same
directory as the executable. It may be possible to add your configuration
there. Look at the other programmer configurations in that file as
examples and maybe you can add your own to support the programmer you
have.

Good Luck.

--Erick