Re: [avrdude-dev] Butterfly (was: Before a release...)

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Butterfly (was: Before a release...)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:29:58 -0500

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 02:09:33PM +0100, Jan-Hinnerk Reichert wrote:

> [subtype vs. new programmer]
>
> We have already agreed on a new programmer ;-)

Excellent! :-)

> Would you or someone else please check the new diff and apply it.

Done.  I modifed the patch very slightly to remove the '//' comments
that looked like interim comments used while verifying the code pasted
from avr910.c.

After the commit, I did a clean check-out and build and all looks
good.  Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

> I have no idea how this "config_gram.y"-stuff works ;-(

Just basic YACC / Bison grammar file.  It's very nice for building
parsers without too much work.  The token parsing is done by lex /
flex - see lexer.l for that.  Yacc & lex and/or Bison & Flex are great
tools for rolling your own language parsers.

Cheers,
-Brian
--
Brian Dean