Re: [avrdude-dev] Minor addition to avrdude config file

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Minor addition to avrdude config file
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:11:43 -0500

Hi Larry,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 09:48:08AM -0800, Larry Barello wrote:

> > "SAMPLE"
> > "Bascom SAMPLE programing cable"

Thanks for the contribution, Larry.  Looks like Eric has already
committed your programmer entry into the config file.

> > It would be really swell if the command line options were changed a
> > tad to be more like the STK500.  In particular, the ability to
> specify
> > FLASH, EEROM and FUSE bits and have a single command zap all areas.

Regarding the command line options - I would have no objection to
doing what you are asking.  In fact, we're thinking about adding a
memory type that will represent the combined fuse/lock bit data so
that those can be uploaded in a single command line.  I'd need to
think about how to do specify multiple memories and files on the
command line though, certainly some rewriting would need to be done.

Other than that, is it working OK for you?

Cheers,
-Brian
--
Brian Dean