Re: [avrdude-dev] release status

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] release status
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:00:37 -0500

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> commit comments from the beginning of history. Check your email addrs
> in the ChangeLog files incase I used the wrong ones when updating
> them.

Ted, I'd prefer to use my 'address@hidden' e-mail address for these.
Should I change these myself or are these generated in some way?

> If everyone gets the following from a 'make distcheck', I'd say tag it
> with "release-4_0_0".
>
> Ted

> avrdude-4.0.0.tar.gz is ready for distribution

I get:

ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:
./config_gram.h
./doc/version.texi
./doc/stamp-vti
./config_gram.c
./lexer.c
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/bsd/src/savannah/avrdude/obj/avrdude-4.0.0/_build.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/bsd/src/savannah/avrdude/obj.

-Brian