[avr-libc-dev] Help with avr-libc svn/cvs access issues

From: Boyapati, Anitha
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Help with avr-libc svn/cvs access issues
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:53:59 +0100

Hi,

Couple of Issues while downloading avr-libc sources.

Issues with CVS:

Anon CVS is working for me. I have never tried to download sources as project
member. Now, it says permission denied (publickey required). Should I save
sshv2 public key somewhere? Let me know the process.

$ cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/web/avr-libc co avr-libc
Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Issues with SVN:

I could not download avr-libc sources using svn (neither as anon nor as a
project member). As anon, it says, project doesn't exist

$ svn co svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/project/avr-libc
svn: No repository found in 'svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/project/avr-libc'

As a project member, gives me a permission denied.

$ svn co svn+ssh://address@hidden/project/avr-libc
Permission denied (publickey).
svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
(I suspect this is similar to cvs issue)

Thanks
Anitha