RE: [avr-libc-dev] 64-bit doubles

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] 64-bit doubles
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:05:28 +1100

For the moment I am thinking of implementing fp doubles as the typedef
"longfp" in long longs. As Preston has mentioned, this would be outside the
compiler. They would have the IEEE format, ie 52-bit mantissa and 11-bit
exponent. Obviously not the most efficient but very testable.

Ron

Database version: 5.11380