RE: [avr-libc-dev] 64-bit doubles

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] 64-bit doubles
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 10:28:42 +1100

Ok. For this project my good sense is saying go to a mcf52xx or M16C and a
commercial compiler, but I have written fp code for now ancient processors
and used the CORDIC transformations for transcendentals, so I'll have a look
at AVRs over the xmas break. No promises...

Ron

Database version: 5.11380