[avr-libc-dev] avr-libc build fails on freebsd with latest doxygen

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc build fails on freebsd with latest doxygen
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:22:42 -0700

I'm not looking at the error this instant (my ucom device is crashing
the latest stable freebsd bigtime), but I tried to build avr-libc from
ports a couple days ago, and it failed with some errors about
unsupported doxygen directives.  Looked like doxygen just changed in
some way (just rebuilt world).

Is there a way to build avr-libc without the docs (and hence w/o doxygen)?

When my system becomes stable again, I'm happy to reproduce the error.

Steve