[avr-libc-dev] New release?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] New release?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:11:37 -0600

Hi All,

If there is no overwhelming objection, I would like to call for a new release
of avr-libc: version 1.6.3.

I have on my todo list before a release:
- Bug #24634
- Finish adding support for the new xmega devices
And I will be going through the WinAVR bug reports for any easy, last-minute
fixes that need to be done for avr-libc.

I am hoping to finish up this work by the end of the week. So I was thinking
that a release would be rolled sometime over the weekend.

Thoughts?

Eric Weddington