[avr-libc-dev] libm for doubles -- how much effort is needed?

From: Tobias Frost
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] libm for doubles -- how much effort is needed?
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:06:15 +0200

Hallo,

currently I have to do an estimation how much time it will take to
implement double maths to the avr-libm. Based on the outcoming
estimation, it might happen that the company will sponsor this.

Well, I have no idea, how much work the adaption of the GCC will be, and
-- beside the implementation of the math itself --.

So does someone have some pointers for me? Or maybe someone already
thought about that? How much work was the "float" libm?

Thanks for helping...

coldtobi
http://blog.coldtobi.de