Re: [avr-libc-dev] libm for doubles -- how much effort is needed?

From: Tobias Frost
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] libm for doubles -- how much effort is needed?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:15:48 +0200

I saw a softfloat library using that approach. Well, that's ugly, the (user)
application code is harder to debug. But it is supposed to work. Defintly
another B-Plan.

Dimitry, could you give just a rough estimation, how long it took you to
implement the libm. (If I rememember correctly, the current solution is from
you). A rough number is fine. Thanks!

--
coldtobi
http://blog.coldtobi.de