[avr-libc-dev] Warning messages

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Warning messages
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:38:42 +1100

Using the asm keyword in C++ code to directly vector interrupts to a class
handler (as in the CLASS_IRQ macro discussed earlier on this list) still
leaves the mangled name which avr-gcc subsequently flags as a "misspelled
signal handler". The gcc manual provides for a negative warning form "-Wno-"
to turn off particular warning messages, although I cannot find mention of
the "misspelled" message.

Is there a way to turn off this message? If not could I please request the
option be added during the next build?

Ron