Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] New eeprom.h
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:01:31 +1000

On Sunday 02 March 2008 04:25, Weddington, Eric wrote:
> I'm ok to commit to HEAD if these conditions are met:
> - builds for all current AVR devices that have EEPROM
> - fixes avr-libc bug #21410
> - fixes gcc bug #31644

Hi Eric, hi all.

It is commited into CVS HEAD.
. Avr-libc bug #21410 is fixed.
. GCC bug #31644 is workarounded.
. Build for all current devices: I began to check this,
but not *all*, only for devices, that are present in
my system: binutils-2.18, avr-gcc 3.3.6 - 4.2.3.

Before commit to CVS 1_6 I want to get answer for a write
function question: I will post it separatly.

Thanks,
Dmitry.